Woohoo! I'm SOOO EXCITED FOR THIS! I'm spilling the secrets about the true needle movers you need to make a quantum leap in your soul business - and they're NOT what you think.
Join me and an amazing crew of soul-aligned babes as we dive into Seven Days of Quantum Light Business Foundations - we'll co-create a coherent field of quantum magic for EVERYONE to benefit from (we're rippling out into the world, baby!).
Experience the magic of the light bulb that turns on and leads you to inspired action that creates:
- An email (or two) that generates $10,000+*
- A program idea that initiates your next six-figure launch*
- The next inspired pivot in your business that launches you into a higher stratosphere of impact*
- An injection of magical inspiration that blooms into a viral social media post - leading to an enormous influx of new clients*
- A synchronous and easeful creation of a soulmate team to support your work*
- Clients turning up out of nowhere and signing themselves up to work with you*
(*All of these are regularly experienced by me / my clients.)
In this Exclusive Pop-Up Soul Business Mastermind You'll Receive:
For the last 5 + years Carly has run an entirely soul-led 6-figure Mentoring & Coaching business, created paradigm-shifting programs, techniques and tools to guide her clients into realms of business and creative success they'd only ever dreamt of, and learnt from the top mentors in the fields of personal development, business, marketing, and quantum energetics. Carly works with leaders and visionaries who are here to create epic impact with their contributions.
Prior to launching her business, Carly spent over a decade consulting and working for international aid and development for organisations like the United Nations, International NGOs, and the Centre For Social Change, mentoring and guiding individuals and communities both locally and overseas in Kenya, South East Asia, the Pacific region and Australia.
Carly has taught, tutored, facilitated, mentored and coached hundreds of people, both men and women, from school-level to university-level - many of whom have become leaders of their own movements of change and extraordinary contribution.