Thank you for being here, I suspect you and I are about to kindle a beautiful connection.
You’re here because you’re so ready to live life with your inner brightness turned to MAXIMUM on the dial.
You’ve come to the end of the road with the cookie-cutter approach that may work for others, and you’re ready to do what works FOR YOU.
You’re so ready to light-up the world with your gifts, and you know that the greatest gift you can give is YOU in your full power.
You’re so ready to release the shackles of expectation and limitation that have kept you smaller than what you know in your heart of hearts, that you’re so capable of.
You’re self-responsible and super ready to co-create amazingness in your world.
You’re ready and willing to be in awe of your life, feeling inspired and fully ALIVE, you want to be the source and generator of epic ideas, creativity, inspired action and high-frequency energy – all of which you infuse into your amazing creations in the world.
You’re so ready to choose yourself.
And I’m so excited for you!
It’s lovely to meet you, hon. I’m Carly Stephan
I’m a speaker, coach, mentor and intuitive guide to soulful leaders, visionaries and creatives.
Amping up their light, so that they can serve the world with their own unique gifts – through their soul business, and creative pursuits.
BUT – I also know what it’s like to NOT be in a light-filled-and-loving-life state, feeling like the universe has left you behind, cut you off from love, light and any feeling of inner and outer connection.
And I’ve suffered from skin-crawling comparisonitis when I felt like I was doing everything wrong, and not “keeping up”.
I’ve doubted whether I could live an abundantly overflowing life based on my unique gifts and talents.
The reason I am so good at what I do (and can really own my value in this) is because I’ve BEEN where my clients have been and I know how to move through it now with a lot less meandering off track.
And very honestly, why would you want to listen to, much less work with, a person who has no idea how to get from where you are to where you want to go?
I’m not the person on the other side of the river bank shouting at you to just, ‘Come on over here! It’s really great once you’re here!’, I wade back through the water and come to stand by your side. And then, linking arms, we make our way together, to the other side.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU ARE INNATELY WORTHY OF A LIFE THAT LIGHTS YOU UP LIKE A CHRISTMAS TREE.
AND THAT YOU HAVE THE POWER TO WEAVE & DESIGN A LIFE & SOUL BUSINESS BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS.
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS NATURALLY WHEN YOU LIVE IN THE FIFTH DIMENSION – AND ACCESS YOUR LIGHT IN THE QUANTUM REALM.
DON’T KNOW WHERE THAT IS OR HOW TO GET THERE?
I’M HERE TO SHOW YOU.
You are SO much more powerful than you think, and I want you to know the truth of your divinity deep in your bones.
My mission is to be the light-filled embodied example of living a fifth-dimensional life, anchoring cosmic light through my body and into our verdant earth (using my Personal Lightgrid techniques), and supporting thousands of others to do the same in THEIR OWN UNIQUE WAY.
I feel the power of my legacy ripple across timespace / spacetime, our planet and intergalactically. It’s the purest fuel I know – and it keeps me aligned and accountable to who I’m here to be in this lifetime.
So, what brought me here?
I spent well over a decade working in international aid and development for organisations like the United Nations, International NGOs, and the Centre For Social Change, mentoring and guiding individuals and communities both locally and overseas in Kenya, South East Asia, the Pacific region and Australia.
I have taught, tutored, facilitated, mentored and coached hundreds of people, both men and women, from school-level to university-level during this time.
My Professional Qualifications include:
- Two undergraduate degrees in International Business and Political Science
- A First-Class Honours degree in International Relations
- A Masters Degree in Development Studies
- Over a decade of in-depth on the job training and experience in teaching, facilitating, capacity building and capacity development of people and communities.
And that brings us to now, today, this very moment – many program launches, hundreds of clients from all over the world, thousands of readers later, and I’m still falling in love with each day I get to call this my ‘work’.
Speaking of work, and specifically how I do this: I use a combination of coaching, mentoring, energy medicine and my highly attuned intuitive and psychic gifts to create a highly transformative and supportive space for my clients to actualise and fully realise desires that have long been an elusive pipe-dream.
I work mainly online, with occasional in-person workshops and retreats.
I blend all of my professional capacity development expertise with my energy medicine training (Reiki I + II), embodied intuitive abilities and cutting edge intuitive healing methods to create holistic and one-of-a-kind programs for you.
No cookie-cutter or business-in-a-box approach here. Soul-led all the way, baby!
I favour using strengths-based approaches and methods of inquiry that help bring you back into connection with your inner intuition, guidance, and natural ability to heal and align with your highest potential.
If you’d love to explore working together – head right this way.
When I’m not doing this, you’ll find me immersed in nature, swimming in the ocean, hiking in the forest, dancing like everyone’s watching, meditating, yoga-ing or curled up on the couch with a good book!(And maybe watching Netflix, just quietly.)
STATEMENT ON ETHICS AND INCLUSION
- I acknowledge the Turrbal and Jagera Peoples, whose land upon which I live, work and play in Brisbane, Australia.
- When I refer to the term ‘Women’ or ‘Womxn’, I do so with the intention of including anyone who identifies as such, including transgendered women.
- I guide women only at this stage, as I do not feel I have the lived experience to teach men in the same way. There are amazing men in the world doing similar transformational work, for men. Let me know if you’d like any recommendations.
- I intend to create a safe space for women of every creed and colour in my writing, in my programs, and during my in-person events. Racism, sexism and any other form of discriminatory behaviour will not be tolerated.
- I have worked in international humanitarian development for over a decade, on projects in Eastern Africa, South East Asia and the Pacific, ranging from financial inclusion, women’s empowerment and climate change mitigation, through to local economic development and good governance. While this is no longer my career focus, I still donate my time to causes and events that matter to me as I see fit.
- A portion of my business earnings are donated to charities and organisations which support the following: women’s empowerment and safety, refugee and asylum-seeker support, disaster relief and recovery, the natural environment/climate change, and micro-business in developing countries.