Welcome to the Lead with Your Light Podcast!
This has been one of my most requested offerings — so here it is! I’m so excited to be bringing it to life.
I’ll be your guide as we explore what it means to be an enlivened, embodied, and richly-resourced leader in service of humanity and the earth.
The Lead with Your Light podcast will be a mixture of musings on how we can bring more magic into the world, techniques to increase our own inner light, and conversations centred around how to energise into the highest-level humans we can be.
This is especially important now, as we navigate this amplified time in our world, and I thought this would be a great place to start with our first episode.
In this episode, we’ll be diving deeper into how you can beam your unique light into the world and live in a nuanced, meaningful and magical way — even amongst what can feel like incredible chaos and shifting times of healing and transformation.
In this episode of the Lead With Your Light Podcast
- An introduction to the show and what the Lead with Your Light Podcast is all about [3:33]
- My story and journey thus far, going full-time in my own business and being guided into truly backing myself [10:23]
- How I do this work in the world [20:08]
- How you can lead with your light in trying times [22:13]
- Tools, practices + supports that can be helpful in these times [26:02]
- The difference between feeling into the heaviness of the collective energy as an observer vs keeping yourself in a depressed or de-energized state because of guilt [32:23]
- How to navigate the enormity of what’s happening in our world and how to make a difference [34:50]
- What’s ahead on the podcast [39:30]
Next-level group mentoring with Carly available in The Luminous
The Stellarmind Mastermind for visionary leaders and soulful entrepreneurs ready to up-level their businesses and lead with their light.
Apply to join Illuminate for exclusive 1:1 private mentoring with Carly (very limited spots available).
Don’t miss an episode
If you loved this episode of Lead With Your Light and you want to dive into some more light-filled goodness, head on over to iTunes to follow the show. The show is also available on Spotify and Soundcloud. Or subscribe to receive episodes straight to your inbox.